My gobi manchurian (cauliflower manchurian for the non-dessis) is to die for, much like most of my other dishes when I have all the time in the world to make them and a little love to spare.
The best part is, how lazily I throw ingredients together in a new york minute and relish it fursat se. It's super easy but I don't kiss and tell so if you're one of my guests, you're not allowed to read this :)
Ok so here goes the recipe:
- Cauliflower florets
- Spring onions
- Knorr hot-n-sour soup mix
- Chilli garlic sauce
- Tomato ketcup
- Olive oil
- Saute cauliflower florets on high with some oil, salt and pepper until they turn slightly brown and crispy
- In a separate pan, mix the hon-n-sour soup powder and water and bring to a boil (it needs to be sligthly thick)
- Add florets to the soup, add a little chilli garlic sauce and a teeny bit of ketchup
- Garnish with chopped spring onions
I recommend the attitude of a perfect hostess - who's done enough slogging to make the best for her guests but isn't all about the food and recipes during party conversations. Put your best dress and smile on and talk away about everything under the sun.
Mmmmmm ... enjoy.