Summer days are almost here. What better way to quench your thirst than by a dose of lemonade? Of course you can straight dive for that Mojito if it isn't the middle of a working day. This is just a 'cooler' substitute.
Here's a quick recipe of the most refreshing lemonade, Indian ishtyle.
- 2 ripe lemons
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- small piece of fresh ginger
- 2 glasses of water
- sugar, black salt, black pepper, a pinch of chaat masala
- Squeeze lemon juice
- In a blender, add water, lemon juice, grated ginger, half of the mint leaves, black salt, black pepper, chaat masala with ice cubes and blend
- Strain and pour into glasses
- Garnish with the remaining mint leaves and lemon slices
- Serve chilled